The GMP Qtopic-380 POD Laminator is the very latest solution from world-renowned Laminating Machine Manufacturer, GMP. The Qtopic-380 is designed to offer an in-house laminating solution for short-run, on-demand digital applications as well as the more traditional litho outputs. The Qtopic-380 series also has the ability to create Sleeking™ effects direct from the box, the built-in re-winder enables holographic images and foils to be applied to your sheet without any special skills or tools.
- Using household power supply (220~240V).
- Environmentally-friendly Thermalami® system.
- Perfect for a wide range of lamination:
- POLYNEX (BOPP base) film
- NYLONEX (NYLON base) film
- PERFEX (PET base) film
- Space-effective compact design for office, copy shop and photo shop.
- Automatic paper feeding gap control system and automatic burst cutting system.
- Film tension control device and decurling device are equipped.
- Capacitive touch screen.
- Sleeking™ solution and Micronex lamination with re-winder unit
- Gloss, Matt, Hologram, Metallic film
- Micronex (overlay coating) laminating film
- Air compressor included.
- Exchangeable/Commonized PCB.
- Automatic feeding paper gap control.
- Air compressor (with light weight and lower noise) is placed inside the body.
- Strengthened laminating pressure for more stepped-up bonding power effecting perfect quality of output.
- Ergonomic touch screen for enhancing operator-centric convenient control & quality productivity.
- Cantilever type film shaft for easy film loading.
- Pop-up sign
- Book cover & jacket
- Photo album
- Name card
- Gift certificate
- Label (Micronex Lamination)
- Greeting Cards / Year book
|Dimension (W x L x H, mm)||720 x 1700 x 1350mm|
|Laminating speed||1.5m/min ~ 10m/min|
|Paper size (W x L, mm)||Max: 380 x 500mm (option: 1200mm)
Min: 180 x 210mm
|Laminating films||Single Side: POLYNEX (20~43mic), PERFEX (25mic), NYLONEX (27~44mic)
MICRONEX (6~10mic): Gloss, Matt, Hologram
|Sleeking||Gloss, Matt, Hologram, Metallic|
|Substrate thickness||120 ~ 350g/㎡|
|Front roller diameter||Top: high glossy chrome ∅100
Bottom: silicon ∅80
|Rear roller diameter||silicon ∅55|
|Power requirement||AC 220~240V, 50/60Hz, 12A|
|Warm-up time||5 minutes|
|Heating system||Infrared Heater|
|Laminating temp.||Max. 150℃|
|Temp. control||Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Speed control||Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Display system||LCD Panel|
|Roller pressure||Pneumatic Cylinder|
|Film core size||77mm (3”) / Dual - 58mm, 50mm|
|Air Compressor||1 HP, 89L/min|
|Temp. Sensing method||Thermo-couple inserted in the roller shell|