The Excelam-Q1100 RS and Excelam-Q1670 RS are perfect machines to produce a wide range of services in a copy or photo-shop environment. Ideal for laminating posters, inkjet prints, leaflets, maps wide photographs with superb results and for truly professional mounting onto 13mm-thick Lamiboard (foamboard).
Superb laminating results on a wide range of standard laminating films from 25 micron to 500 micron, including Photonex soft touch film and Chromonex hard touch Film. Features include variable speed, temperature and pressure control, LCD read-out, pre-set functions, mounting facility, pouch lamination and cold film setting.
Top and bottom independent temperature control. Cross cutter for limited web removal 9 programmable memory.
- Swing film shaft and high pressure tension adjust.
- Photo-eye safety for easy operation.
- Easy lock film adaptor for 77mm and 50mm core.
- Easy to use for outer rewind tension control.
- Applied dual film core and stronger unwind shaft.
- Enhanced clutch function and easy to use with outer pressure tension knob.
- Hot and cold lamination.
- Speed and temperature control.
- Automatic power shut-off and stand-by system.
- Top and bottom independent temperature control.
- Back trimmer for limited web removal.
Low Melt Encapsulation Gloss & Ultra Matt
|Thickness of substrate(Paper)||80g/㎡ ~ 350g/㎡|
|Power Requirements||AC 220V-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||3300W, 15A|
|Warm Up Time||22 minutes||25 minutes|
|Heating System||Hot Roller Internal Infrared Heater|
|Operating Temperature||Max. 150℃|
|Speed Control||Key Pad|
|Temperature Control||Key Pad|
|Film Core||77mm / Dual|
|Dimensions(WXLXH)||1500 x 710 x 1250 mm||2000 x 710 x 1250 mm|
|Type of Main Motor||DC Geared Motor|
|Type of Rewind Motor||Link to Main Motor|